North Tacoma Pediatric Dentistry offers a full spectrum of routine, cosmetic, and surgical dental services for children.
Unlike most dental practices that focus primarily on routine care, we are also surgical and specialty care experts. Although our goal is prevention, we have the experience and expertise to provide cosmetic, surgical, and sedation treatment as needed, efficiently and with care.
- Routine check-ups and cleaning
- Digital X-rays Cosmetic dentistry (incl. posterior white crowns)
- Interceptive orthodontics (e.g., retainers)
- Oral surgery (including frenectomies)
- Root canals
- Nitrous oxide (“laughing gas”)
- In-office conscious sedation
- Athletic mouth guards
- Emergency services
All general surgery and general anesthesia is done in our Auburn Surgery Center.